2/8/11

UPDATES!


Updates on Interviews and Reviews for my blog HERE!


11:44 A.M. 
     Hopefully sometime soon I will be doing an interview with these popular web personalities:
  • Beckii Cruel
  • Miss Hannah Minx
     I will update everyone as soon as I get the good/bad news.

12:40 P.M  - GOOD NEWS!
The Beckii Cruel Team just responded!  
I sent out my Q&A just now and hopefully will be getting a response soon.  Then it is off to write the review of her channel and put it all together to be posted.
I can't thank Beckii and her management team enough for their kindness and for being very accommodating despite how busy they are on a regular basis.
I hope you guys will check out the review/interview! :)
I can not wait to post it!



1:10 P.M. - Game Review 
I just finished my first game review which just so happens to be about "Dead Space 2," but also rambles a bit about "Dead Space" as well as the books and movies related to the games.  There is lots and lots of info and my lazy butt needs to get to editing! >.<  It will be posted soon so check it out!



2:51 A.M. - BAD NEWS and NEW NEWS
It would seem that Miss Hannah Minx is not quite as friendly as Beckii Cruel and her management team.  
So, sadly, there will be NO Minxy Interview.
In other news someone super awesome may do an interview with me and I am really looking forward to it!!! :D 
It's a secret who until I know for sure! >.<
As soon as everything is set up and for sure I will definitely let you know to check it out! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment