2/13/11

Alice this is Nuka and she’s your new best bud!


The past few days I've been living in a state of existence somewhere between dreaming and being awake.  I'm starting to think I may be losing my mind.  However it could just be that my insomnia is finally catching up to me.  Honestly that is probably the cause.  Weird things have been rather prevalent as of late.  I feel kind of like Alice except I haven't totally lost it and started chasing white rabbits into entirely new worlds.  I just kind of flip for a minute now and then.  

This morning I was lying in bed and I looked at the clock only to realize suddenly that it was 8 and I was late.  Then after freaking out and getting dressed I actually woke up to the alarm and it was only 7:15 and I was still in my pajamas.  I've also had a moment where I thought the t.v. was on and talking to me and one where I was convinced that if I took another step the earth would fall out from under me.  All of this would be perfectly excusable if I was on drugs of any sort, but I’m not.  I think I’m just losing my marbles.  Hopefully some of you will come visit me when they lock me away.  Until then I’ll just keep my moments to myself.  For now I rather like not being injected with medications and examined by creepy people in long white coats.  

I do have to say though that I’m starting to realize how annoying your own little world can be and feeling sorry for little Alice.  Somebody needs to tell me I’m not crazy.  I'm just hoping I'm not because honestly the minute I see a Cheshire cat that just happens to look like this ------------------------->
That will be all it takes!  I will shortly after be committing myself!  No joke. >.<

I just know that I'd have a horrible nightmarish dreamland.  -_-  Nothing is ever rainbows and butterflies with me.  That's actually my only problem with losing it.  If I can't eat my surroundings like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or talk to hookah smoking caterpillars I don't want a fantasy land.  I'm good with being a little doped up so I don't hallucinate giants with sharp teeth that want to eat me.  Perfectly fine with that actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment