2/17/11

Addiction V.S. Work

Well I've finally edited the Dead Space 2 review and it'll be up late tonight or early tomorrow, but I'm still a bit miffed at  myself for putting it off for so long! >.<  I can't believe how many times the thought that I was wasting precious time I could be using for gaming interfered.  I would literally get on to edit my reviews and then only get three sentences in before I would start to think about random stuff like if anyone had bought my junk off the auction house so I could buy nifty new things yet.  Oh...and I had to make a Goblin on World of Warcraft.


Pimpette FizzleSparks!

So far I have to say that the Goblin race is more fun to play.  Maybe it's how they waddle when they run, maybe it's because of their foul little jokes, maybe it's just because they're so ugly they're cute!  I don't really know, but I like it.



I'm far too easily distracted by my gaming addictions.  World of Warcraft seems to be the major distraction as of late, but other games like Perfect World and League of Legends are partly responsible for my slacking as well.  I'm just glad that I finally finished the editing and can start something new! :) Sharky was bound to give me a stern talking to if I took much longer.  I've been putting that review off for far too long. 


It saddens me that I can't use the excuse, "I need time to sleep."  I swear I have insomnia or something.  I rarely ever get to sleep for long.  My thoughts race a mile a minute and I can't close my eyes for more than fifty seconds before I come up with some weird, but great solution to world hunger or something along those lines.  Then I lose it ten seconds later.  I think I'd be a genius if I could hold a thought for more than a minute.  


Besides all this I've been fueling myself on Yakisoba, Doritos, Pepsi, and some amazing Flan Pudding.  Sadly I ran out of Flan Pudding the other day. :(  I am still really really really sad about that.  I am also still amazed that I haven't gained a single pound in six months despite my horrible diet.  I just can't give it up! Why? Reasons I love these foods: 


DORITOS
  1. They aren't messy.
  2. They are full of flavor.
  3. They have these cool little DO SOMETHING articles on the back for me to read while munching. :D
  1. It's quick and easy to make.
  2. The little square ones I get are pretty filling. 
  3. And they taste really good.
  1. Flan Pudding...is Flan Pudding. <3
  2. It has a sweet flavor that isn't overpowering, but is still really good.
  3. Plus it gives me an excuse to make random jokes about mush and play with my food.
PEPSI
  1. The only thing I have to say for Pepsi is this: We all know it's only the best soda ever.  Period.  Whatever argument you have is invalid.  I need no other reasons. 
So now that I've gotten totally off topic and went on a rant about food for no particular reason I'm going to go ahead and cut myself off here to save you all from having to suffer through any more of my thought process. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment