2/11/11

To Everyone!

I've already had two people message me to tell me they missed my blogs! :D I'm actually very flattered because honestly my blogs are nothing special.  I'm just here to voice and share my opinions with anyone who is willing or bored enough to listen to me ramble. :P


Those people are what brings me to this next part.  If you're a fan of my Youtube vlogs, Live Journal, or my random art and writings on Media Miner and Deviant Art then let me know.  I have a few fans that actually keep up with those things and apparently were very upset when I erased everything.  I didn't realise that deleting everything because I was tired of the interwebs would actually effect others, but amazingly enough people cared. o_o  Since so many people are into my stuff I've slowly started reposting.  I have been thinking about just starting fresh on everything and as such I will be putting up the things that were most liked and then forgetting the rest. 


Anyway I would love it if you let me know if you're a fan!  Write me a message sometime!  You don't have to be shy.  I'm just an average Jane so you don't have to worry about impressing me. :P  I would love to talk with you sometime. ;)  It's nice to know that I give some people enjoyment with these things. :)


If you wanna know what I'm up to on a much more frequent basis here is where you can find my Twitter


Thanks for all the support! :)  It makes me happy to know somebody out there is actually interested in what I have to say.  Plus it gives me more of a reason to do these things. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment