2/6/11

Dear Blogging, I have returned!

It feels like it has been forever since I last blogged about anything.  My LiveJournal has been dead for months and my YouTube vlogs have all been erased.  I was dead to the world for a while there! >.<


I don't know if I can blame it entirely on my renewed gaming addiction, but that is definitely a HUGE part of it.  I ditched blogging/vloggin to share some much needed time with my ever faithful DS, PSP, PS3, XBOX 360, and Computer.  I think I've played and beaten more games in the past few months than I have in the entirety of my life before then.


Now it's back to invading your brains with useless babble about life, games, movies, music and more.  I'll be posting some reviews of the games I've played and some interviews with web personalities to!  Of course that doesn't mean I'm giving up my renewed gaming addiction.  That would be a sin!


However!  I will be getting back to Vloggin soon and probably skipping out on a few hours of game time so be sure to hit up my YouTube to watch me make a fool of myself.  Also I'm now writing for Sharky's website HERE!  So be sure to check that out to, but not yet because I'm a lazy bum and haven't posted anything.


THE BEST TASTING LOLLY EVER! ~ Nuka

No comments:

Post a Comment