5/27/11

Finally! A Basic Blogging Schedule!

SO! I've finally decided to set up a basic schedule for this blog that I will make an honest attempt at sticking to, but no promises.  Most days that have specials and idol interviews will actually be random blog posting days. I'm willing to do requests, but if I don't get any or don't happen to have a special or interview for that week the post will just be something random.  I'm definitely going to try to at least have a few specials.  I have some premade posts ready to go for the first week of June, which starts on a wensday if you're wondering, that I hope everyone will enjoy.  I'm fairly certain they haven't been read by too many of you, but for those of you who have read them...uh, read them again? T-T  I promise to have new stuff the following week. :)  In short this is basically me telling all of you that if you're interested or have been just dying to see some more activity on this blog it's on the way!  Stick around, check back often, and hopefully leave me some feedback!  Also my posts will start being color coded!  I'll put a key at the bottom of this if anyone cares (I know absolutely none of you care lol).  I'm just doing it to add some more color to the blog which has been this odd shade of purple/pink for a while now.




THE SCHEDULE!:

  • MONDAY: "Lundi avec moi." <---(Fancy French for no reason. :D)
    • A simple post of me rambling about something inconsequential as usual that will include the schedule for the upcoming weeks blogs/articles/posts. Possibly a mini special now and then if I feel like it.
  • TUESDAY: "Terrific Tuesdays!!!"
    • This is where I get to have an insane amount of fun by doing an Internet Adventure post. An Internet Adventure post is where I pick a topic to learn about, find other relating topics through links and such, and then more tops that are relevant through those topics links. I give a brief review of, and my views on, the chosen topics. You'll probably learn something new, interesting, or fun during these. Depending on the topic you might be bored to tears though.
  • WDAY: "Wild and Weird!"
    • Every WDay I'll post an article about a specific animal that is most likely: obscure, nearing extinction, totally misunderstood, weird, or just plain awkward. It'll include pretty pictures, fun facts, and random tidbits of other interesting information. Also I will probably include links to other more detailed sites dedicated to the animal that's being featured.
  • THURSDAY: "Thoughtful Thursday"
    • DEFINITELY: By request I will be posting some of my crappy poetry and writings so that my friends will get off my back. (You know who you are! >.<)
    • MOSTLY: Articles on how to build or create certain crafts.
    • PROBABLY: Another spazzy and random entry.
    • POSSIBLY: An article based solely around a historical figures awesome quote or something of that nature. I'm still thinking about this one. o_o
  • FRIDAY: "Fun Facts Fridays"
    • As the days title has implied these posts will be simple and full of interesting and fun facts about whatever I find amusing during the week.
    • SATURDAY: "Savory Saturday"
      • Simple posts of recipes or reviews of foods that you should, in my opinion, devour on a regular basis. I shall lovingly call these the "Nomnom Posts," simply because apparently I now need to give everything a corny name. :D
    • SUNDAY: "The Sunday Special"
      • This is where the all the big stuff happens!
        • Specials
        • Idol Interviews
        • Rant of the Week  
      • If I don't happen to have one of these things ready for some reason then Sunday won't be too special. If I don't feel like blogging on my day off I may just skip it entirely, but that's only if I'm lacking a good article to post.



    As for the specifics this is how the first week of June is looking blogwise:

    • Monday
      • I'm opening the first week with a brief update on my life, my current interests, and some random pictures I've taken recently of all kinds of things because, as you can see, I already have the schedule mapped out. 
    • Tuesday 
      • Internet Adventure One: Topics
        • Feminism
        • Vagina Dentata 
        • Subjugation of Women
        • The Gorean way of Living
    • WDay 
      • All about Frogs! <3
    • Thursday 
      • Random crappy poem that my friend picked for me to post.
      • A random entry that is most likely going to be about my extreme dislike of being forced to share my stuff. >.<
    • Friday 
      • Fun Facts: Topic
        • Odd and interesting foreign marriage customs.
    • Saturday 
      • Recipe
        • Persimmon Pudding
    • Sunday 
      • Rant of the Week
        • Fatal Frame 4


    So that's how it's looking for week one.  It's pretty boring and they're all previously used articles except for Mondays post,  my poetry, and the random posts.  I hope you guys enjoy it anyway. :P Now I have to go to bed before I die! >.<

    No comments:

    Post a Comment